Dependant Visa

Spouse and dependent children of people working or studying abroad are eligible for dependant visa. They need to be sponsored by people holding work permits or study permit. They need to fulfill the eligibility requirements as funds, English language (if required), medicals, PCC etc. Their visas are granted until the validity of the student or work visa holders. Mvisum is dealing with this type of visa.